Loco Talent is a rapidly growing live bookings agency, one of the leading agency’s in the UK. Exclusively representing Live, DJ and PA talent from the areas of music, fashion, television and radio. Our talent are regularly booked to play corporate events, fashion parties, nightclubs, universities, festivals and branded events worldwide. Loco Talent is part of the Insanity Group who represent top tier digital, broadcast and music talent, and operate a record label in partnership with Sony Music. Loco Talent are seeking a Team Assistant to join the thriving team. Working alongside the General Manager and other associated members of the team, the candidate will be expected to manage all administrative tasks resulting in a seamless advancing process for clients.
The candidate will have an understanding of the live and entertainment industry.
The candidate will also be an exceptional team player with a drive to work collaboratively in a team and the capacity to work across various areas of the business.
Duties and responsibilities
- The primary responsibility is focussed on administrating and advancing shows. This includes but is not limited to: raising contracts & invoices; and liaising with clients, managers, bookers and tour managers on a daily basis. Other core duties include finalising and collecting all itinerary details, sorting all logistics and confirming riders are in place
- In conjunction with the finance team, assisting with chasing and collecting deposits and payments in advance of shows, which will need to be completed by the company’s firm deadline policy
- The successful candidate will support the team in identifying and signing exciting new talent to the company’s diverse roster. They will be responsible for assisting with proactive outreach for new clients.
- They will be expected to secure a number of new venue/promoter contacts weekly via online and phone outreach and share them with the team weekly
- Attendance and active participation at internal update meetings with the team on a regular basis is crucial. This time is used to brainstorm ideas and discuss strategies across the roster
- Managing and nurturing existing client relationships is key to the role
- They will be required to work off multiple systems and spreadsheets in order to send out essential documents and manage itinerary and payment deadlines
- Being aware of industry trends and deals that are being procured by talent both from within the company and externally
- Additional duties to support the team as a whole may include but are not limited to: answering phones/taking messages; setting up meetings and managing diary requests; updating social media platforms; filing, greeting guests and attending events/gigs, general errands
- Strong organisational, leadership and teamwork skills with good attention to detail
- Experience within a talent / bookings agency preferred
- Must demonstrate a high quality of work
- Fast worker but not at the detriment to accuracy
- Self-starter who is motivated with the ability to prioritise work and multi-task over a wide range of responsibilities
- Works well independently as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure in fast-paced entertainment environment
- Ability to solve problems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident speaking on the phone and has a good phone manner
- Efficient in responding to emails
- Driven by results
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Drive and in Keynote
The role is usually carried out during normal business hours from the company’s head office situated within Sony Music Entertainment’s offices close to High Street Kensington. On occasion, the job may require evening or weekend work, remote working or work-related travel for new business opportunities.
The typical working day will be eight hours with an hour for lunch. Start time allows for flexibility within core business hours. May offer flexible working hours at the discretion of the Directors.
The job may involve working with challenging stakeholders or clients, from time to time.
Insanity is committed to equality of opportunity for all and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.