Insanity Group is a rapidly growing global entertainment company operating in the music, broadcast, live and digital markets. With offices in London and L.A, Insanity represents a plethora of emerging and top tier talent across its range of divisions, which includes Insanity Records, a partnership with Sony Music. Insanity’s newest divisions, Digital First, Brand Socials™ and IXB primarily focus on the significant opportunities currently available, in respect of talent-led marketing across digital platforms.
As part of the company’s deeper expansion into the digital market, Insanity is looking for an exceptional assistant to join its Digital First team in Los Angeles. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties from communicating campaigns with talent, building media kits, data collection and liaising with brands. Broadly, the individual will be working closely with the digital managers to assist with the smooth running and procurement of digital based campaigns. They will be responsible for brand outreach, administrative and reporting procedures, talent liaising, as well as personally promoting a culture of collaboration across the company.
The candidate will be a motivated team player with a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage (and complete) multiple tasks, simultaneously, to an exceptional standard.
- Working alongside and assisting digital managers and senior members of the team with their daily duties
- Using data analytics programs to create analytical reports.
- Writing and editing copy, using pre-designed templates for client media kits and company assets to be used throughout the pitch process.
- You will be using G-suite file sharing and Keynote on a daily basis. Previous experience of these programs is desirable.
- Calendar management.
- Managing client logistics for events and talent commitments including call sheets, travel, accommodation and timings.
- Communicating with various teams across the Insanity group of companies.
- Look at incoming brand opportunities with a view to seeking out opportunities to cross-pollinate across the company's wider roster.
- Assist in securing brand partnerships for our existing roster of talent while playing an integral role in managing and nurturing the ongoing career development of our digital first clients.
- Assisting on brand partnerships, which includes writing the brief into our company template, helping talent execute the campaign, sending content for approval and assisting on any post-campaign analysis materials.
- Staying up to date with general industry awareness of emerging new platforms, potential clients and brands.
- Responding to incoming client queries and filtering to the appropriate co-worker.
- Communicating with the UK team and assist in the implementation of 'backend' procedures and processes across the departments as a whole.
- The ability to demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude, embracing our ‘all-hands-on-deck’ approach at all times.
- Knowledge of the digital influencer landscape
- Broad knowledge of the entertainment business and media industry
- Able to prioritize tasks and time manage, especially with high work volumes
- Strong IT skills to include (Word, Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Keynote and cloud based services such as G-suite)
- Keen eye for detail
- Articulate and concise both in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrable experience in curating emails and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated, ambitious and willing to learn
- Good phone manner
- Thrive under pressure, remain calm in situations and has the ability to multitask
- Team player
- Ability to follow instructions carefully
- Legally eligible to work in the United States