Team Assistant, Digital First
Insanity Group is a rapidly growing global media company operating in the music, broadcast, live and digital markets. Insanity represent top tier broadcast and music talent, and operate a record label in partnership with Sony Music. ‘Brand Socials™’ and IXB™ are Insanity Talent Management’s newest divisions, primarily focusing on the significant opportunities currently available in respect of talent-led marketing on digital and non-linear platforms.
As part of the company’s deeper expansion into the digital market, Insanity are looking for an exceptional Digital Assistant to join our ever expanding digital department. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties from logistics, data collection and analysis through to document creation and liaising with brands. The individual must have excellent communication skills, as they will be working closely with the digital managers to assist in the smooth running of the division and be responsible for administrative and reporting procedures.
The candidate will be motivated and an exceptional team player with a keen eye for attention to detail and has the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to a high standard.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working with and assisting digital managers and the brand partnership manager on their daily duties
- Use of data analytics packages (Tagger Media or similar) to create analytical reports
- Writing and editing copy, using pre-designed templates for client media kits and company assets to be used in the pitch process
- Using G Suite file sharing and Keynote on a daily basis, so previous experience of these programs is desirable
- Calendar management
- Managing client logistics for events and talent commitments including call sheets, travel, accommodation and timings. Must possess a keen eye for detail
- Communicating with various teams across the Insanity group of companies
- Looking at incoming brand opportunities to cross-pollinate across the company's wider roster
- Assisting in securing brand partnerships for our existing roster of talent whilst playing an integral role in managing and nurturing the ongoing career development of our digital clients
- Assisting on brand partnerships, which includes writing the brief into our company template, helping the talent execute the campaign, sending content for approval and assisting on any post-campaign analysis materials
- General industry awareness of emerging new platforms, potential clients and brands
- Responding to incoming client queries and filter to the appropriate manager
- Communicating with the US team and assist in the implementation of backend procedures and processes across the department as a whole
- Must demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude. Our team operates with an ‘all-hands-on-deck’ approach at all times
- Knowledge of the digital influencer landscape
- Broad knowledge of the entertainment business and media industry
- Able to prioritize tasks and time manage, especially with high work volumes
- Strong IT skills to include (Word, Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Keynote and cloud based services such as G Suite)
- Keen eye for detail
- Articulate and concise both in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrable experience in curating emails and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Be efficient
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated, ambitious and willing to learn
- Good phone manner
- Thrive under pressure, remain calm in situations and has the ability to multitask
- Team player
- Ability to follow instructions carefully
The role is usually carried out during normal business hours from the company’s head office situated within the TOG Building at Pancras Square, in Kings Cross. On occasion, the job may require evening or weekend work, remote working. The Company are currently trialling agile working.
The typical working day, will be eight hours with an hour for lunch. (Usual hours are 10am - 6pm)
Insanity is committed to equality of opportunity for all and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.