Insanity Group is a rapidly growing global entertainment company operating in the music, broadcast, live and digital markets. With offices in London and LA, Insanity represents a plethora of emerging and top tier talent across all divisions, including Insanity Records, a partnership with Sony Music. Insanity Talent Management’s newest divisions, Brand Socials™ and IXB primarily focus on the significant opportunities currently available, in respect of talent-led marketing across digital platforms.
As part of the company’s deeper expansion into the digital market, Insanity is looking for an exceptional Digital Assistant to join its dynamic Los Angeles based team. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties from communicating campaigns with the Talent, building media kits, data collection and liaising with brands. Broadly, the individual will be working closely with the digital managers to assist in the smooth running and procurement of digital campaigns. They will be responsible for brand outreach, administrative and reporting procedures, talent liaising, as well as personally promoting a culture of collaboration across the company.
The candidate will be a motivated team player with a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage (and complete) multiple tasks, simultaneously, to an exceptional standard. With a drive to work collaboratively within our LA team of young talent executives and demonstrate the desire and capacity to work across various areas of the business.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working with and assisting digital managers and the brand partnership manager on their daily duties
- Use of data analytics packages (Tagger Media or similar) to create analytical reports
- Writing and editing copy, using pre-designed templates for client media kits and company assets to be used in the pitch process
- Using G Suite file sharing and Keynote on a daily basis, so previous experience of these programs is desirable
- Calendar management
- Managing client logistics for events and talent commitments including call sheets, travel, accommodation and timings. Must possess a keen eye for detail
- Communicating with various teams across the Insanity group of companies
- Looking at incoming brand opportunities to cross-pollinate across the company's wider roster
- Assisting in securing brand partnerships for our existing roster of talent whilst playing an integral role in managing and nurturing the ongoing career development of our digital clients
- Assisting on brand partnerships, which includes writing the brief into our company template, helping the talent execute the campaign, sending content for approval and assisting on any post-campaign analysis materials
- General industry awareness of emerging new platforms, potential clients and brands
- Responding to incoming client queries and filter to the appropriate manager
- Communicating with the UK team and assist in the implementation of backend procedures and processes across the dept as a whole
- Must demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude. Our team operates with an ‘all-hands-on-deck’ approach at all times
- Bachelor Degree (preferably with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above)
- Knowledge of the digital influencer landscape
- Broad knowledge of the entertainment business and media industry
- Able to prioritize tasks and time manage, especially with high work volumes
- Strong IT skills to include (Word, Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Keynote and cloud based services such as G Suite)
- Keen eye for detail
- Articulate and concise both in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrable experience in curating emails and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Be efficient
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated, ambitious and willing to learn
- Good phone manner
- Thrive under pressure, remain calm in situations and has the ability to multitask
- Team player
- Ability to follow instructions carefully
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
The role is usually carried out during normal business hours from the company’s Los Angeles office situated on the Sony Pictures’ Lot in Culver City. On occasion, the job may require evening or weekend work, and at times, remote working.
The typical working day will be eight hours with an unpaid hour for lunch.
The job may involve working with challenging stakeholders or clients, from time to time.
Insanity is committed to equality of opportunity for all and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.