Team Assistant - Salary £21K
Insanity Group is a rapidly growing media company operating in the music, broadcast, live and digital markets. Insanity represent top tier digital, broadcast, podcast, fitness and music talent, and operate a record label joint-venture with Sony Music.
As part of the company’s deeper expansion, Insanity is looking for an exceptional Team Assistant to join its dynamic London based team within the broadcast department. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties which are integral to the department. Broadly, the individual will be working closely with appointed talent managers to assist in the smooth running and procurement of engagements. They will be responsible for outreach, administration, logistics and reporting procedures, talent liaising, as well as leaning into the culture of collaboration across the company.
The candidate will be a motivated and highly organised exceptional team player, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage (and complete) multiple tasks, simultaneously, to an exceptional standard. They will have a drive to work collaboratively within our UK team and demonstrate the desire and capacity to work across various areas of the business. The individual must have a high level of communication skills and they will be key to the smooth running of the division.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with and manage all admin needs that arise for their appointed talent managers. This could mean multiple campaigns / broadcast commitments, across a number of clients on the roster.
- Be responsible for raising invoice requests, approving and then chasing them and liaisng with colleagues in the finance team.
- Be responsible for managing & coordinating diaries of a number of the Senior Talent managers. Upon meetings being secured the successful candidate will manage the process from beginning to end with impeccable detail; ensuring that attendees have all required information in a diary invite. If the event is in the Insanity office, duties include the booking of meeting rooms, and individuals being met at security together with the provision of refreshments.
- Ability to curate and book complex travel plans for clients.
- Support and organisation of client photo shoots, including sourcing spaces for talent and booking photographers to work with, ordering all catering and being available for on-set assistance. Additionally, there might be other creatives needed such as make up artists and hair stylists to liaise with. Other related tasks may include ensuring all parties are remunerated through the accounts team following the shoot and ensuring images are edited, sent to us by the photographer and filed appropriately with any required license or assignment agreements on Insanity’s internal database.
- Managing and nurturing existing client relationships and fostering new relationships with external stakeholders.
- Assisting with creating Scope Of Work documents for talent; ensuring they are aware of their obligations; arranging contract execution; scheduling and seeing through deliverables for brands and artists followed by collating insights on partnerships to share with brands.
- Demonstrating excellent document management and taking the lead on filing Scope Of Work documents and contracts, through to digital insights, job sheets and other materials relating to campaigns in Insanity’s internal database.
- Conducting proactive outreach as directed for partnerships for clients on Talent managers roster. Responsibility for responding to incoming enquiries and gifting offers, liaising and sharing media kits and client biogs / showreels where appropriate.
- Writing and editing copy using pre designed templates and creating presentations for use in pitches and client meetings where necessary.
- Communicating with the US team to assist in the implementation of backend procedures and processes.
- Ensure that the company’s culture of collaboration is promoted at all times.
- Strong organisational and teamwork skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Deep understanding of the TV broadcast, digital and social media landscape
- Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed both accurately and efficiently
- Self-starter who is motivated and willing to learn with the ability to prioritise work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities
- Works well independently and has teamwork mentality
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure in a fast-paced entertainment environment
- Ability to solve problems and work well independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in curating emails and communication skills.
- Driven by results
- Good proficiency in raising and chasing invoices
- Competent IT abilities both with applications (Word, Microsoft, Excel, Mail, PowerPoint, Keynote) and cloud based services (Gsuite).